Storieo aims to provide opportunity for writers by providing them a platform where their stories will be read in a high quality, respected environment. We produce stories worth Sharing. If you think, you have a story worth sharing, pick up your laptop and write it down. Of course, don’t forget to submit at Storieo.
We publish only selected stories. Our editorial standards are high as we want to present the best to our readers, so we do not publish all the submissions we receive. If necessary, our editors work with authors to make story appropriate for publication at our website.
We provide best settings for our authors. They receive a page on the site where readers can access all the author’s stories as well as biographical and other information.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to write?
First, you should go through stories published at our website. It will give you some idea about topics and taste of readers. Here is some list of topics on which you can create a story.
* Social Cause
* Entrepreneurial Success (or Failure)
* Life (Exceptional Love, Frindship, Devotion to name a few)
How do I submit a story to Storieo?
To submit to Storieo, take the following steps:
* By submitting a story to us you agree to our Terms and Conditions. Note particularly that by submitting a work to us you guarantee that your work is original. By submitting a story to us you agree to grant Storieo a exclusive licence to publish the work.
* You should send your story as an attachment – Microsoft Word format – or, if your email system does not allow attachments, copy and paste it into the e-mail body.
* Remember to include the work’s title, the author’s name and contact e-mail (if different) in the submission.
Note: Attachments should only be in Microsoft Word. Do not send ZIPed files.
Does Storieo accept submissions from new writers?
Storieo is an open submission site and we are always on the look-out for fresh new voices. However, the standard of submissions is extremely high and you will be up against authors who take their writing seriously. Take time to read some of the stories on the site and if you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
Is there a word limit on submissions?
Rather than set specific word limits, we are interested in receiving any pieces that authors consider to be perfect to share.
I have other question. How can I contact you?
If you have any questions, you can mail us at [email protected] Please read all the information on this page before submitting a question to this address as we are unable to answer emails relating to questions that are already answered here.